- Our labels and finishes provide protection from moisture, abrasion, scratches, and harsh conditions.
- All of our labels have permanent adhesives, and can be applied at temperatures as low as 25+F, with a service temperature range of -60+F to +200+F.
- Labels are wound onto 3" cores. This is an industry standard and should work for most applications. Typically, the core size only matters when a label is being applied by an automated labeling dispenser. We suggest you verify a 3" core will work with your application prior to ordering.
- The roll label will need to be un-rolled a few layers before the printed product is revealed.
- Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options.
- Roll Labels have not been approved for direct contact with food. Do not apply roll labels to already frozen materials.
Size: 3" Round